Military Veterans in Journalism recently launched our new and improved MyMVJ platform! MyMVJ is our new communication hub to learn about opportunities, interact with editors and newsroom leaders, and get exclusive access to MVJ member-only resources. MyMVJ is available as a desktop social site and mobile app with the same functionality.
Benefits of this social network for members:
- Network with other members via private messaging and discussions
- Access MVJ member-exclusive content and opportunities
- Join (or start) groups and forums for members
- Manage profile, MVJ membership and payment method
Current MVJ members can join MyMVJ by taking the following steps:
- Navigate to my.mvj.network or open the app. In the upper right corner, press “Sign In”. (If you’re using the app, the sign-in page should come up first.)
- If you haven’t logged in to the new site before, press “Forgot Password”.
- Enter the email address associated with your MVJ account – it should be the same one you receive our monthly membership newsletters.
- Press “Request Reset Link” and keep an eye on your inbox. You should receive an email from MyMVJ with a link to reset your password.
- Once you’ve followed the link and input a new password, you should be able to log in. Welcome to the new MyMVJ!
If you are not yet a member, join now!
We hope to make MyMVJ a great place for our members to be. We’ll see you all there!