We’re grateful for your support during your time as a member of MVJ. We’re sorry to see you go, but we understand.
To cancel your membership/stop automatic renewals, please follow these steps:
- Log in to MyMVJ. If you can’t remember your password, use the “Forgot Password” link as instructed above.
- On the Home page or the News Feed, click the icon next to your name in the top right corner.
- Click “Membership” in the menu that drops down. The option should be near the bottom of the menu.
- Click “Subscriptions” (next to Info) on the page that appears.
- You’ll see your current subscription here. In the far right column, click “Cancel”.
- You will be asked if you’re sure. If you’d like to proceed with cancellation, you can select “Yes”.
If you have any feedback to share from your time as a member, please feel free to reach out to the MVJ Membership Coordinator via email. We would be happy to hear your thoughts on how we can better support all the members of our community.